Before we get into what this means for you, we do need to get some of the basic legal stuff out of the way.
• If you access our site and/or use our Products and Services, you consent to the terms of this Policy and agree to be bound by it and our EULA and/or Terms of Service (based on which product you are using).
• Just making sure we’re all on the same page about who’s who. We’re Limpio Office Solutions Ltd, 13-14 Raleigh Court, Priestley Way, Crawley RH10 9PD. When we say ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘Limpio Office Solutions Ltd’ we’re referring to ourselves.
• When we mention “you” or “your”, we’re referring to people who use or engage with the Limpio Office Solutions Ltd brand, products and services – Copy Solutions Ltd, Limpio Managed Services Ltd and Quills Limpio MPS Ltd Views. It also refers to people visiting our sites including engaging in social media.
• Trusted Partners – Authorised Solution Centres (ASC’s), Resellers and Manufacturers.
• Personal information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual such as your name, title, company name, job function, postal address, telephone number, user name or email address.
• In order to be able to provide Limpio Office Solutions Ltd Products or Services, there will be times when we will obtain information about you from other people such as our Trusted Partners.
• Your IP Address number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited.
• At times, you may disclose personal information from publicly available sites i.e. from social media, blogs, websites and other services where you are able to post information and materials. Please remember that this information is publicly available.
• We may also collect personal information from job applications to assess an applicant’s suitability for employment.
• Other information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include URL’s of pages you visit and which, device, operating system and browser you use and the time of your visit. We collect this information to help us understand how our websites are working and how we could improve it / and our services.
• We use anonymous aggregated data provided by you and other users of the Limpio Office Solutions Ltd products for the purpose of best practice, benchmarking, forecasting and education.
• At times, we publish aggregated information however please feel safe in knowing that we will not publish information that identifies you without your prior approval. • We do retain messages you post to our website or blog.
• If you download a trial and you enter your contact details but you do not proceed with license purchase, we may contact you.
• If you are using our website, we may collect information directly from you when you download, register for events (including webinars), contact us, subscribe to our email newsletters, download content, register to use our sites (portal) or job applications.
• You or a Trusted Partner may supply us with test data, database backup, or system logs to help us find and address bugs. This may include personal information such as user names.
• We may collect personal information from you if you attend one of our events, or an event that we are attending or during calls with sales and support teams, or when you contact us.
• Our software applications will never secretly prompt you to install some gee-wiz browser toolbar.
• If you use one of our web-based services, components of those services may collect personal information in order to provide you with that service.
• In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, our Trusted Partners, social media platforms and from other third parties.
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your computer address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites you are using.
• The type of cookies we’re talking about are web beacons and similar technologies which record log data. They are small text files stored on your computer for record-keeping purpose each time you visit our website. • We collect anonymous data too. Whilst it does not directly identify you personally or contain any other information about you, it does identify your computer.
• We and our third-party service providers may use a combination of “persistent cookies” (cookies that stick around until you or your browser deletes them, or they expire) and “session ID cookies” (cookies that are deleted when you close your browser) on the website.
• From a website point of view, the cookie helps us track overall site usage, and track and report on your use and interaction with ad impressions and ad services. We use this kind of information to improve the functionality and experience of Limpio Office Solutions Ltd Products, Services and our website.
• The other type of information we collect is non-identifiable data to help us derive global or industry usage metrics to assist forecasting, benchmarking, and trend analysis. We use it to help us crunch the numbers in the background.
• We don’t store credit card details, nor do we process credit cards ourselves. Instead we only use trusted sources. How we use this information
Overall the key reason for us collecting personal information is so we can provide our customers with better support and to improve their user experience.
• To understand and improve our Products.
• To assist you with technical support issues or other issues relating to our Products and Services. This may include sharing your support requests and data logs with our Trusted Partners (for example Authorised Solution Centres).
• To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, such as sending you requested materials, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
• Send email and/or SMS marketing communications i.e. newsletters and product upgrades. These will only be sent to you if you have requested the information or opted in to receiving marketing communications. We will provide you with instructions how you can remove yourself from that mailing list if you so wish.
• To record your marketing and communication preferences so we can keep you informed about our Product updates and Service offerings.
• To provide you with usage reports.
• For our general business purposes (such as finance reporting and identifying usage trends campaign effectiveness).
• Anonymously aggregating your data provided with other users of Limpio Office Solutions Ltd products for the purpose of best practice, bench-marking, forecasting and education.
• Process a job application that you’ve submitted and communicate with you.
• For “scan to cloud” services, we use scan job metadata to provide users with reports or auditing on their use of the service.
• We will keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
• Where we have granted you a perpetual licence we may not be aware that you have ceased using our product, so we will keep your data until you notify us that you no longer use our software.
• Limpio Office Solutions Ltd has Trusted Partners that sell and implement Limpio Office Solutions Ltd Products and Services. At times, we will need to disclose Personal Information to our Trusted Partners for the purposes described above.
• We may contract other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may at times need to share your Personal Information with them to provide products or services to you, or to otherwise communicate with you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, conducting billing, engaging technical support for our services, providing customer service, and performing analysis related to our products or services.
• At times prospective customers contact us directly that need to be referred to an ASC due to the suitable product not being sold directly by us. In these instances, we ask for your permission to pass your details to our Trusted Partner.
• We’ll also disclose your personal information if we are required by law or as permitted by the applicable laws.
• We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
• While we do take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Information online.
• If there is a high risk of harm in the event of a breach, we will report to our data protection authority as soon as possible after becoming aware of the breach and to the data subjects as soon as possible. Your rights
• You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to access, correct or request deletion of any of your personal information that we store.
• Where you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Please note that withdrawal of consent may prevent us from being able to provide Products or Services to you.
• You have the right to lodge a privacy complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.
We want you to feel confident about your data. Got questions? Get in touch.
We value your trust and we won’t throw that away. If we ever send you something you find annoying, just email us and let us know. There is always someone real at our end that reads emails and we do action requests, comments and complaints.
Post: Limpio Office Solutions Ltd 13-14 Raleigh Court Priestley Way Crawley RH10 9PD Email: email@example.com